At Cargomatic, we provide seamless navigation for all your shipping needs. We have the experience, infrastructure, and facilities to provide superior ocean freight service.
We have long-standing relationships with ocean carriers that allow us to negotiate competitive rates for our customers and frequent departures to and from major ports of call. Fast transit times, convenient consolidation points, and twice-weekly consolidations help us move your ocean cargo quickly and reliably.
On inbound shipments from Asia to Mexico, we can audit the merchandise at origin prior to its departure to Mexico, and initiate the necessary procedures for the importation. This process saves time, costs, and avoids the inspections by the customs authorities that are regularly carried out upon arrival of the containers at the Mexican ports of entry.
This preemptive procedure allows us to:
- Verify that the quantities and type of products coincide with what was ordered by the importer, without defects, bumps or damage.
- Check that requirements such as labels, manuals and guarantees, comply with what is ordered by Mexican laws.
- Once the audit is completed, a seal is placed on the container to ensure that it is not opened during transit.
- Upon arrival in Mexico, it is validated that the stamp has not been tampered with or altered in order to avoid regular revision (prior recognition) at the port of arrival.
- The cargo is lowered from the ship directly to the truck for its release, without interruptions in the operation, allowing to be forwarded immediately to the final destination.
- The audits at origin, guarantee to eliminate delays and extra costs in Mexican territory, making it possible to arrive on time and on budget.
We have direct FTL (Full Truck Load) Service from Manzanillo to Los Angeles “In-bond”. It is not necessary to make the customs clearance of import to Mexico.
Arriving at the border, at the time of canceling the bond with the customs agent, the cargo is dispatched for importation. The service is direct by dedicated truck with a transit time of 48 to 72 hours,