In Bond FTL Service
IN-BOND TRANSPORTATION SOLUTION
THE FASTEST AND MOST RELIABLE CROSS-BORDER FTL PIC/BORDERMATIC / LAREDO CROSSING
Cargomatic Forwarding provides a truckload service from all points in the United states to 13 airports in Mexico. Unlike all other carriers, we bypass the border clearance process and go directly to the Mexico airports for clearance. This service eliminates all of the costs and delays that are associated with the border.
- When we arrive at the respective airport, our carrier in conjunction with Mexican Customs checks our paperwork and the trailer to ensure the bolt seal is intact and clears our consolidated Pedimento.
- The truck backs into the same facility that is utilized for air freight shipments.
- The freight is then unloaded and counted by Mexican Customs under the supervision of our carrier’s employee.
- When this process is complete, we receive a registration # from Customs and contact the Importers Mexican broker to advise the freight is ready for customs clearance.
- We can deliver the freight to the final consignee if requested, for an additional fee.
Cargomatic Forwarding offers a truck load service from 13 airports in Mexico to any destination in the US or Canada. We can provide pick up service from origin to the respective airport. An Export Pedimento must be issued by the Exporter’s Mexican broker in order for the shipment to enter the airport.
- Once inside the airport, our carrier takes control of the freight. Your cargo is inspected and loaded into our carrier’s trailer.
- We then issue an Export Pedimento. Upon the trailer’s departure from the airport the Mexican brokerage portion is complete!
- While in route to the border, we forward the paperwork to the importer’s U.S. Customs Broker for them to do a Pre-File and clear the freight. If the destination is in the U.S., we can issue an IT on our bond which can be cleared by the importers U.S. broker while in transit.
FTL Transit Time
|Cd. Juarez||Next Day|
|Mexico City||2 days|
|San Luis de Potosi||2 days|