In Bond LTL Service
IN-BOND TRANSPORTATION SOLUTION
THE FASTEST AND MOST RELIABLE CROSS-BORDER LTL SERVICE BETWEEN MEXICO AND THE USA
- Cargomatic Forwarding is pleased to offer a scheduled direct LTL Road Feeder service from our assigned cargo hubs in Dallas, Houston & Los Angeles, to Monterrey, Guadalajara, Queretaro and Mexico City. This service bypasses the normal border clearance process and instead, the freight moves directly to any of the four destination airports where the shipments clear Mexican Customs just as if they arrived by air freight. We can also provide pick up and transportation from the origin shipping location in the USA to the respective consolidation hub.
- Once the freight clears Mexican Customs, Cargomatic can provide the final mile delivery for an additional fee if requested. The most important thing is to confirm that the importer has a customs broker in Mexico that can clear the freight upon arrival at selected destination airport.
- When you eliminate the traditional border clearance process, you also eliminate all the costs and delays associated today with the old traditional way of moving freight to Mexico. Cargomatic customers are seeing the benefit of 2 to 3 days transit time to include weekends, and complete visibility of the shipment to final destination.
- Cargomatic offers a scheduled LTL Road Feeder Service from Monterrey, Guadalajara, Queretaro and Mexico City airports to the Dallas and Miami distribution centers, for on-forwarding to final destination. In addition, Cargomatic can provide pick up service to the respective Mexico airport.
- The exporter’s Mexican customs broker emits an export pedimento for the carrier to get the freight into the airport, and the export customs clearance is conducted at the origin airport. We the move the freight on a Consolidated In-bond pedimento, and when we depart the airport the Mexican brokerage portion is complete.
- While the shipments are enroute in Mexico, we then issue an IT on each shipment using the carrier’s U.S. bond and cross the border upon arrival, thus enabling us to provide overnight service from Monterrey and 2nd morning service from Mexico City, Guadalajara and Queretaro airports.
LTL Service - Transit time
|Mexico City||2 days|